Is bojangles really...

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
NC nikkas know Bojangles run this chicken and biscuit shyt...yall other nigs need to catchup

I give em both props. I got a Bojangles up the road from my crib, but I remember when they opened up that Popeye's on New Bern Rd. here in Raleigh, and nikkas shut it DOWN. It's on the other side of town from me, so I don't get a chance to get it much. I will put in a vote for Smithfield's chicken, though. :wow:

There was a BK location. grand opening, grand closing.

:russ: I remember that. I went there, it was on Broadway, underneath the J train. It wasn't really a "restaurant", per se, more like a kiosk. My wife's friend had told me about it, and I went over there to check it out. I asked the Indian dude (my first :wtf:) for dirty rice and he thought I was messing with him and trying to insult the cleanliness of the place... I was like (second time) :wtf: "my nikka, it's on the menu!" "no, this is very clean place! why you make fun of my place?" "man, just gimme a two piece and fries"... The chicken was mad dry and the fries had ZERO seasoning.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
you damn right..................................:boss:.....................they added mini sweet potatos..............

fries is bangin.................dirty rice is :takedat:................pinto beans :jawalrus:

and chicken :yes:

Not taking away from popeyes......but when it comes down to chicken it may be close..........but what really matters is the BISCUITS........

not even a contest..........................BO GOT THIS!!!

Closest one to me is over 200 miles away now........this can't be life...

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Not taking away from popeyes......but when it comes down to chicken it may be close..........but what really matters is the BISCUITS........

not even a contest..........................BO GOT THIS!!
!

Closest one to me is over 200 miles away now........this can't be life...

Hadn't really thought of it like that...

approval_944448.gif

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:rudy:

As far as NC goes a random Mrs Winners, is greater than Bojangles any day of the week, shyt I rather buy some fried chicken from the deli at Walmart

But it all depends on which restaurants you going to also, just cause the name is the same, that don't mean the taste is

Do they even still have Mrs. Winners? They all closed in Georgia and Tennessee. They had the best sweet tea and baked beans. Their chicken wasnt touching Popeyes though. Mrs. Winners had them steak biscuits on lock though.