Is Boardwalk Empire Worth Watching?

Sugar

Banned
Daps
honestly if you cant enjoy mad men, you probably wont enjoy this either... those are 2 amazing shows but they start off slow... i would still recommend that you put in the work to get through the first 5-6 episodes of season 1 of mad men and watch that... because Mad Men is the best show on television hands down.

I guess I'll give Mad Men one more chance. I tried to get through that first episode and it was a chore :snoop:

Had a breh at his desk like

tumblr_m880ejaJMc1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

Straight zzzz

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I guess I'll give Mad Men one more chance. I tried to get through that first episode and it was a chore :snoop:

Had a breh at his desk like

tumblr_m880ejaJMc1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

Straight zzzz

straight up... i felt the exact same way... came back to it like a year later got to the end of season 1 which was amazing... then couldnt stop... it only gets better.... its required watching... you might aswell get to it... watching boardwalk before is just uncivilized lol

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I'm debating whether if I should get into the show or not

What are yall opinions?
Naw..It's not worth it. I managed to finish the first season though but that shyt is overrated. Plus the wife on the show is an insufferable c*nt.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
real talk tho... im kinda fukkin with Ray Donovan even tho its getting terrible reviews... its a straight forward show with a likeable cast.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I love MOB/Organized Crime Movies/Shows as much as the next guy, but this show is wack as shyt.

fukked up because I fukks with Scorsese, Wahlberg, and Buscemi...:manny:

same with me breh. I literally fell asleep during every episode of the first season, and i never do that shyt. I watch Mad Men religiously. I don'y know what it is about his show, but I just cant fukk with it

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's an okay show, in my opinion it has too much nudity and relies heavily on that to pull in numbers however I believe the next season can only get better if they give more time to Capone and Chalky White.

Nowhere near as good as The Walking Dead or GoT.