Is Black Milk's Tronic one of the best albums of the past 5 years?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I think all three of his projects are dope ass hell. People were just mad at AOTY because of the title, which he addressed on the album ironically

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
i was able to get into AOTY too once the dust settled.

he had an album w/ LO scheduled?

there was talk of it at one point. I think it was around the time I first heard about the Random Axe project

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not? What is wrong with it? I'm not saying it is the absolute best, but I wouldn't be opposed to anyone putting it in their top 10 or something of the past 5 years

in all honesty, i haven't even listened to the album, but i'm not a fan of black milk. so, i can probably guess i wouldn't be feeling this.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
So what's the problem? I mean 'Tronic' was good but 'The Set Up' and 'The Preface' were better from that year imo.

I was commenting on you saying he reached his peak in 2008. If he reached his peak in 2008 and released the Tronic in 2008 wouldn't that make it his best album? Maybe I'm just not understanding what you are saying I guess.

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
I was commenting on you saying he reached his peak in 2008. If he reached his peak in 2008 and released the Tronic in 2008 wouldn't that make it his best album? Maybe I'm just not understanding what you are saying I guess.

Did he release Tronic last or something, I don't remember? I mean, I much prefer to listen to Elzhi and Fat Ray to Black Milk MC'wise so while he was at his best beatwise throughout that year I prefer his other releases. :manny:

Does he have any new projects on the way btw?

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Not even his best album released in the last five years.

Album Of The Year is his best album. His rhymes finally started to match his beats on there. The production on Tronic is bettet but as a whole i think AOTY is better.

"Closed Chapter" gets more play than any song on either albums.

Either way, im ready to hear another black milk lp. i hope he drops something soon.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Album is trash. He should have saved the beats he gave to Danny Brwn and gave the to Random Axe.