• No

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That Pistons system had three different coaches in 7 years and Ben was still solid no matter what type they brought in

I know, Im not saying that system is because of a coach, Im saying once Ben left the Pistons he wasn't the same player when a year earlier he was still dominant.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
A third of the site saying "No"?

@CHICAGO come get your voters, breh

THEYRE ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION.

HE WAS A ROLE PLAYER
WHO HAPPENED TO BE A GREAT HELP DEFENDER.

NEVER AVERAGED 10 PTS...
NEVER SHOT 50% FROM THE FOUL LINE...
BELOW AVERAGE FINISHER FOR HIS SIZE...

HE WAS AS MUCH OF AN OFFENSIVE LIABILITY
THAT HE WAS A POSITIVE ON DEFENSE.

HE'LL GET IN DUE TO HIS DPOY AWARDS
BUT I WONT ARGUE WITH
ANYONE WHO DOESNT THINK HE BELONGS.
:devil:
:evil:

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
How did the Wizards not see his defensive potential during practice?
I could be thinking of another team he maybe tried out for after he was undrafted, but i remember reading that he was being asked to play the 2 and 3 when he first got to the NBA because of his height.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
I know, Im not saying that system is because of a coach, Im saying once Ben left the Pistons he wasn't the same player when a year earlier he was still dominant.

He was getting older. With tha being said, he bulls did improved adding Ben Wallace and Ben was one of the reasons why the Magic didnt completely suck in 2000 after losing Penny.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
lmao, you don't think Manu should get in the HOF? :what:

4x NBA champion
2x NBA all-star
2x All-NBA team
1x Sixth man of the year

1x Euroleague champion
1x Euroleague Finals MVP
2x Italian league MVP

1x olympic gold
1x olympic gronze

One of the most decorated players ever and an absolute monster when it comes to advanced stats. He's likely one of the most underrated players of his generation.

First ballot HOFer and it's not even a question. He's the 2nd best international player of all-time.

You could easily have this argument,i personally put ZERO stock into number of titles won or Euroleague accolades...If you take those away his 2 all star nods and 2 all NBA teams look kinda bare for a 13-14 year career...italian league MVP = meaningless,i bet Andrea BarnYawny has 5 of those...

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
You could easily have this argument,i personally put ZERO stock into number of titles won or Euroleague accolades...If you take those away his 2 all star nods and 2 all NBA teams look kinda bare for a 13-14 year career...italian league MVP = meaningless,i bet Andrea BarnYawny has 5 of those...

its the basketball HOF not NBA HOF.

and putting zero stock into euroleague success and OLYMPIC gold is foolish really

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
its the basketball HOF not NBA HOF.

and putting zero stock into euroleague success and OLYMPIC gold is foolish really

I didnt say Olympics i said euroleague....Even then having titles is overrated when ur talking HOF credentials.

There are plenty of all time greats that never sniffed a title...I look more at personal accomplishments and two i named ( All star and all NBA) his resume lacks for such a long career...