Is Assassin's Creed Valhalla worth cop?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Would've said no but the content they're adding is :whoo: especially since a main AC character comes back in a future DLC, who you get to also fight against.

20ec87e39f6fabb681ee09f7bb7106f1.jpg

Plus the extra content cycle is gonna last longer than a year since they're skipping AC ths year

I'm assuming that her appearance will have something to do pertaining to Randvi as they look exactly identical. Not sure if that was intentional or they just reused the same character model.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I preordered on amazon cause it was on sale the week it came out and i cancelled it, thank god.

I already know that would have been a waste of money

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I finished (and enjoyed) Odyssey & Origins. I tapped out halfway through Valhalla. Couldn't get into the Viking thing, disliked the "mystery" system, and the story bored me to tears. Probably my least favorite AC out of all of them on the major platforms. Everyone is different bit I feel they took two steps back with this one.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm assuming that her appearance will have something to do pertaining to Randvi as they look exactly identical. Not sure if that was intentional or they just reused the same character model.

Correct, Eivor is looking for Randvi, who's left the settlement for an unknown reason and runs into Kassandra in Scotland, where Randvi was last seen

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After I seeing the gameplay of Valhalla and I'm not feelin it. So I decided not to buy it

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finished (and enjoyed) Odyssey & Origins. I tapped out halfway through Valhalla. Couldn't get into the Viking thing, disliked the "mystery" system, and the story bored me to tears. Probably my least favorite AC out of all of them on the major platforms. Everyone is different bit I feel they took two steps back with this one.

What is Mystery System?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I didn't even make it to England, I was having so little fun.

I have played this game for 40 hours and have only gotten through 20% of the story...whatever it is. A time sink of the WORST kind. It's so dull that I went back to Syndicate. (I squeezed every drop out of Origins and plowed through Odyssey.)

Black Flag, Origins, Valhalla.

Origins, Black Flag/Freedom Cry, Odyssey