Is anyone watching Victorious?

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

I've been posting that
tumblr_m0y3hrIwe51rrk0i1o1_500.gif
gif forever and never knew it was Victoria. :dwillhuh: That must have been when she was on Zoey 101. Another Schnieder classic. :win:
I posted that in the random pic thread and though it was Nina Drobrev till I saw it on a Tumblr and had Victoria's name

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

So now watching a show makes you a c00n? Man I feel bad for black people. You can't do shyt without being a c00n. Well anything that doesn't involve selling drugs to other black people, shooting other black people, and leaving black women with babies.

Then stop c00nin

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Then stop c00nin

You don't know the definition of c00n. If you do then define it right now. If you can't do that then get your fakkit ass the fukk out of my thread with that dumb shyt. This is why this site fukking sucks and I'm losing interest in even lurking here anymore.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
You motherfukkers CAN'T be serious.

That average ass mall broad?

This white woman thing... :snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Still don't know what you're talking about. Those girls are sweet:noah:

Icarly's friend has a smart mouth and likes to badmouth the other friends mom.

If victorious is the show I'm thinking of, the little black girl has way to much attitude and neck snapping.

And the worst is wizards of waverly place. The girl on that show constantly back-talks and gets smart with her parents.

Sorry if I mixed the shows/characters up, but I lump them all together, tween shows:manny: