Is anyone watching Victorious?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I set it for taping while im taking a quiz online....I set iCarly for taping as well....icarly is ending :to: this is the last season. :sadbron:

I caught the last two minutes of iCarly. I wasn't too big a fan of that show but I love Miranda and it made me sad watching the last few seconds. WatchSeries is gonna have it on deck in like 10 minutes though. :lolbron:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
ariana-3-ariana-grande-24458602-465-500.jpg
Ariana%20Grande-02-560x769.jpg

Ariana-grande.jpg

tumblr_mdott8GfKN1rq68ev.jpg

ariana-grande-universal.jpg

tumblr_m7dqrqyOm01rbwsj6o1_500.jpg

LAWWWWWWWWWD..........:lawd:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

I caught the last two minutes of iCarly. I wasn't too big a fan of that show but I love Miranda and it made me sad watching the last few seconds. WatchSeries is gonna have it on deck in like 10 minutes though. :lolbron:

I <3 iCarly :o:

The character Sam is my fav...she reminds me of my ex best friend from high school. :smugbiden:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I set it for taping while im taking a quiz online....I set iCarly for taping as well....icarly is ending :to: this is the last season. :sadbron:

aren'tthey both ending? I remember people going crazy on tumblr cause the shows were ending and Ariana and one of the girls from iCarly where making a show together

I don't watch the shows but is Victoria dating the goth chick? again Tumblr makes it seem like they are

I like Ariana(hence the tribute in the random pic thread) and Victoria but that show really sucked even for a teen show