Is anyone watching The Blacklist?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I watched it on Amazon and didn't realize there was another episode. Which is why I thought it was the season finale. Even though I saw and wrote series finale.

I need a break. :snoop:

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
That was a terrible ending. As eccentric as Raymond, yeah. But 10 seasons and we can't even get a definitive who is Raymond Reddington??? All we get is the "mom" comment when he's talking to Agnes.

Trash. :scust::pacspit:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This use to be my shyt but after liz died and we didn't learn anything I tapped out. Hope all went well

It did not in fact go well.

I can't BELIEVE they did this to us.

We who held on through multiple seasons of horseshyt.

We who hate watched due to all of the time invested to see the end.

THIS is what they gave us?

What the hell type of cartoon ass nonsense is this?

I feel like they came into my crib and stole my ps5 or something.

This is egregious. Flagrant. Disrespectful.

:pacspit: :pacspit:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Straight up….. I feel disrespected by this ending.

I’m not gonna blame the showrunners

I’m not gonna blame the writers

I’m not gonna blame the directors

I’m not even gonna blame the cast

I blame the actress the plays Liz and I hope I never see her work in anything ever again.

She ruined what was supposed to be the direction of this show

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It did not in fact go well.

I can't BELIEVE they did this to us.

We who held on through multiple seasons of horseshyt.

We who hate watched die to all of the time invested to see the end.

THIS is what they gave us?

What the hell type of cartoon ass nonsense is this?

I feel like they came into my crib and stile my ps5 or something.

This is egregious. Flagrant. Disrespectful.

:pacspit: :pacspit:

Dude….. I’m salty as fukk :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I was so mad there was mad typos.

Had to go back and edit.

They got me HOT right now damn

Had me typing like I was arguing with a friend. Furiously typing and shyt

They ended that shyt like they really had no idea what else to do with that show or where to go…

Like literally? Where was he even going?

I can see them sitting in the writing room for hours trynna figure something out till the head writer just got frustrated and was like “look y’all…. I gotta go pick up my daughter from soccer practice….. just kill him with a bull”

And stormed out

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
They ended that shyt like they really had no idea what else to do with that show or where to go…

Like literally? Where was he even going?

I can see them sitting in the writing room for hours trynna figure something out till the head writer just got frustrated and was like “look y’all…. I gotta go pick up my daughter from soccer practice….. just kill him with a bull”

And stormed out
What about FBI plot that pretty much ended with a shoving match between Harold and the angry black FBI agent with him calling Harold grandpa :pachaha:

Then they run into each other at Red's apartment and just mean mug each other :martin:
and we never see the FBI again:skip:
Even though Dembre is still an accessory to a congressman's murder and charged with treason he's just chilling in that old folks home bed with no security until Harold clears it all up off screen:what:
They could have cut about 10 minutes of Red's shopping trip in Spain to show us Harold wrapping up all the side plots but instead they make a big deal out of that one agent that quit when heard the angry black FBI agent was going to kill Red. they gave that dude a solid 4 or 5 minutes never to be seen again :mjlol:
They must have blew the budget on Red's Spanish Villa trip and had plans for the whole team to be there but ran out of cash and NBC told them to just wrap it up with Red and Ressler:camby:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
What about FBI plot that pretty much ended with a shoving match between Harold and the angry black FBI agent with him calling Harold grandpa :pachaha:

Then they run into each other at Red's apartment and just mean mug each other :martin:
and we never see the FBI again:skip:
Even though Dembre is still an accessory to a congressman's murder and charged with treason he's just chilling in that old folks home bed with no security until Harold clears it all up off screen:what:
They could have cut about 10 minutes of Red's shopping trip in Spain to show us Harold wrapping up all the side plots but instead they make a big deal out of that one agent that quit when heard the angry black FBI agent was going to kill Red. they gave that dude a solid 4 or 5 minutes never to be seen again :mjlol:
They must have blew the budget on Red's Spanish Villa trip and had plans for the whole team to be there but ran out of cash and NBC told them to just wrap it up with Red and Ressler:camby:

You right

Now I’m mentally revisiting how the closed everyone’s story.

The new geek guy talking bout “I love Red”:to:

Then just walks out like

With no resistance or follow up