Is anyone ready to have a real conversation about Avengers End-Game?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It definitely wasn’t going to be better than Infinity War. Had pacing issues even though it was a 3 hour movie. Time jump made no sense. They created multiple alternative timelines that went unexplained. Zapping everyone back in existence 5 years later causes more problems than it solves but that goes unexplained.

I can go on.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take away the final battle? :mjtf:

Like what point are you trying to prove here? That's like saying how good is Jordan really if you take away his fadeaway and athleticism. Trying to move the goal posts on an absurd level :mjlol:

The rest of the movie (along with the MCU as a whole) was built around setting up that final battle.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hated "the" time heist " avenger end game story line instead of going back in time to get infinity stone to reverse the snap they should have went to another universe to get t infinity stone to reverse the snap and had to fight the the "squadron supreme" for them basically would have gotten avenger vs knock off justice league for the mid way point action and story line before the end battle with thanos

5356747-10.jpg

7823885-2.jpg

Last edited:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The problem with endgame is that they went with the "Time Heist" time travel bullchit. The entire movie should have been in the present.

The beginning of the movie was perfect - - they rounded up everybody, found Thanos and put that work in.

I would have like to see them creatively get the non destroyed gauntlet from Thanos as a team. Thanos wasn't expecting chit. Hulk could have got his revenge, Tony could have used his ingenuity. Doctor strange could have been casting spells like a mf. Captain Marvel could have been the muscle, etc

Endgame, visually at least, should have been absolutely insane. The ending should stay similar, but the build up to it should have been a roller coaster ride, not "America's Ass" "Tony Meets Dad" "Hulk has fans in a diner". "

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Not gonna lie that marvel movie shyt came and went.

Idk they done lost the “I know the mains” crowd now. They just did a set up to rehash shyt 20 yrs down the road.

Gotta remember the first marvel movie was what X Men or Spider man? That was what 2000 at earliest? It takes time to build a studio.

Look at Disney (Coincidentally owns marvel or whatever)
They built the brand visually and rehash all the same shyt in new ways.

I’m 29. When we in our 40s we getting reboots and redos.