Is anyone playing Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty at launch?

Will you be playing the expansion at launch?

• Yep, there day one/already preordered

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • I’m going to play it but not at launch, too much to play

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Naw, not interested

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Cyberjunk was already mid even after 2+ years of patches. It would pretty much take redoing the whole entire game at no extra charge for me to even bother playing it again.

So the answer is hell no. You can remove "at launch" from the question yet my answer remains the same. CDPR got me honestly wondering if Witcher 3 was some anomaly that can't/won't be matched.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Ill cop if they are updating the base game as well.. I never finished it and want those improvements in that campaign

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:whoa:
I think this is only in the new part of the city. Don’t wanna set expectations too high.

Ill cop if they are updating the base game as well.. I never finished it and want those improvements in that campaign

In a recent interview with VGC, creative director Pawel Sasko and quest designer Despoina Anetaki said the team has been reworking some of the "core main systems" of the game in preparation for Phantom Liberty. This includes overhauling the AI, skills trees, as well as implementing vehicle combat. Sasko says that some of these features and tweaks will be making their way to the main game as well, adding that the "core systems should be there."

We’ve also greatly expanded AI and completely redone the police system, which is rebuilt from the ground up and now has multiple levels with multiple archetypes of enemies who will chase you – it’s also different in Dog Town compared to Night City.

“We’ve also redone the loop and the whole progression of the game; the difficulty curve is different, the tiers and drops of loot are different, and the archetypes of enemies have been redone for more variety. Those are the core things that we’ve changed, and if you look into it there are very few systems that we didn’t change or update. Even the UI and UX have been greatly updated.”

Cyberware is also completely revamped, with a capacity for the amount of cyberware you can install before Cyberpsychosis sets in. Sasko says the team looked at criticism regarding the open world, noting, “When you play the base game versus Phantom Liberty, you will see the difference. For example, there are car chases that happen dynamically when factions fight. AI improvements mostly extend to enemies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kind of feel like its bad timing releasing a couple of weeks after Baldurs Gate 3 and Starfield, feel like its kind of getting drowned out a bit even though it looks dope as hell.

No…… but only cuz I’m gonna be on that Starfield Narcotic.

Now will I smoke some of that Cyberpunk Reefer occasionally?

Oh yea…… but it’s mainly Starfield.

Also….. I never beat Cyberpunk….. and that update that happened sometime back when they reset your builds.

I was never ever able to build back my V the way he was because I had forgot my stats. My thoughts was already to restart the game and this prolly will be a great opportunity

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Most likely not at launch

1. Because if the initial launch taught me anything, might be best to see how this actually turns out before coppin
2. Other games will have my attention at that time

I'm really hoping this goes well and ends up in the rare No Mans Sky type redemption

I have to see how this plays on PC and console before I buy it.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I’m going to have to wait for the mods to get updated. I’ll be plenty busy with Starfield until then.