Is anyone playing Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty at launch?

Will you be playing the expansion at launch?

• Yep, there day one/already preordered

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • I’m going to play it but not at launch, too much to play

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Naw, not interested

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Kind of feel like its bad timing releasing a couple of weeks after Baldurs Gate 3 and Starfield, feel like its kind of getting drowned out a bit even though it looks dope as hell.

Daps
There’s nothing I’ve seen from starfield that leads me to believe that it will be exciting. The game is out in a few weeks and for a game that’s boasting thousands of planets etc we’ve seen very little

BG3 ain’t for everybody

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There’s nothing I’ve seen from starfield that leases me to believe that it will be exciting. The game is out in a few weeks and for a game that’s boasting thousands of planets etc we’ve seen very little

BG3 ain’t for everybody

I don’t disagree, but you know nikkas gonna hype exclusives over anything. I kind of think i could have just been content with BG3 and Cyberpunk.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They're reportedly pretty much rebooting the game with a huge overhaul. I won't be playing PL day one. Not because I'm not interested, but because I'll be playing on PC & want to start over with mods & I think it'll play more in line with what they originally intended. If reports are accurate, it'll be a better experience and I personally want to jump on that with a fresh character. This will likely take a backseat to Spider-Man 2 & BG3. I'll likely get to in the winter before playing Starfield (which is a Bethesda game so I'll hold off on playing until mods and the inevitable quest fixing patches roll in.)

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Most likely not at launch

1. Because if the initial launch taught me anything, might be best to see how this actually turns out before coppin
2. Other games will have my attention at that time

I'm really hoping this goes well and ends up in the rare No Mans Sky type redemption

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Of course not...all my mods will be broken. Got wait for nexus mod to get on they job before I even think about playing it