Is anyone going to see Get Hard?

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
OK this movie wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (as the poster for this was :stopitslime:) and Kevin Hart is actually alright,but the script is horrendous and pretty racist to everyone white,black,mexican without making any strong points. The 'hood' scenes are an embarrassment. And Kevin needs to branch out a bit in his role choices. He has the clout now he should use it. Before them folks get the next black comedian lined up to take his place.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
K-hart aint funny no more. He was better when he was broke :yeshrug:

His frist two stand-up specials>>>>>>>>>>better than anything this nikka has done in like the past 6 years :yeshrug:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Saw it today. It was whatever. Funniest part is when kevins harts wife told him to tell the story of how he went to jail at the dinner table. At least to me it was:yeshrug:

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Wish I had that Chief Keef nah smiley I see used on here, movie was pretty :trash:

Had a couple funny parts but overall was just a bad movie. Don't waste your money.

Shondra and Brie though.:whew:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Wish I had that Chief Keef nah smiley I see used on here, movie was pretty :trash:

Had a couple funny parts but overall was just a bad movie. Don't waste your money.

Shondra and Brie though.:whew:
I was :lolbron: at the end when his fiancée was trying to get back with him and he was like " no you have white girl butt" it wasn't overly funny, but it was spur of the moment kind of funny quick comment funny

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cant be no worse than Anchorman 2 I was mad I paid to see:scust:....Ride A Long was okay to me though,this movie looks like they will be trying hard to appeal to white people,and black people at the same time....From what I've seen that's typically a disaster,u kindve gotta pick one,and either white people will still love it even though it was made mostly for black people,or black people will love it even though its white humor.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Cant be no worse than Anchorman 2 I was mad I paid to see:scust:....Ride A Long was okay to me though,this movie looks like they will be trying hard to appeal to white people,and black people at the same time....From what I've seen that's typically a disaster,u kindve gotta pick one,and either white people will still love it even though it was made mostly for black people,or black people will love it even though its white humor.
Anchorman 2 pissed me the fukk off