Is anyone getting the PSN digital copy of GTA5?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Downloads do take forever but yo you get 2 for the price of one son. Let your brothers/sisters or your boy eat and share dat. Or at the least have ya fam give you $30.00 (half price) and let em eat (i say share 4 free tho).

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
How long do you plan on cuffin' your copy? GTA Online drops Oct. 1, do you know if you'll have access to that?
I am not sure, but I am not sold on playing GTA online just yet. My Gamefly $5.95 trial ends on October 15th so if I can run online I will check it out.

Really only care for the story tbh. I also have TLOU, the new Splinter Cell, and Hitman Absolution to run through before the holiday rush.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm thinking of it, if I can't find a physical copy at walmart or something in the morning, however I heard its like 14 gigs? (can anyone confirm), and I only get 60gigs of bandwith a month so decisions

when I looked at it last week on the PSN store, it showed 18GB. I don't wanna use that much space for a game. especially now that I got $100 in wal mart cards thru my citibank rewards card. I'll definitely cop the physical copy.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Downloads do take forever but yo you get 2 for the price of one son. Let your brothers/sisters or your boy eat and share dat. Or at the least have ya fam give you $30.00 (half price) and let em eat (i say share 4 free tho).

nahmean
I'm going to surprise my brother today and tell him he gets a free copy of gta V.
he will shed tears. digital is such a beautiful thing.....