Is anyone else watching Miss World 2014? (pics)

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know, I know, most of you are guys and don't care but are any of you watching? Coli ladies? It's streaming live on youtube right now.

My favorites are Miss Kenya, Miss Trinidad and Tobago (I'm biased shhh) and Miss. Guyana.
Miss USA is also in the quarter finals right now. Who do you think is going to win?

2uj2slg.jpg
Miss Guyana

28uqscn.jpg
Miss USA

2rzdzwp.jpg
Miss Kenya

de4dnb.jpg
Miss Trinidad and Tobago

ev6dzn.jpg
Miss Guatemala

4vgvfc.jpg
Miss South Africa

24xnakm.jpg
Miss Puerto Rico

1ttp3l.jpg
Miss Dominican Republic

2b456x.jpg
Miss Nigeria

x1jekp.jpg
Miss Ethiopia

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I know, I know, most of you are guys and don't care but are any of you watching? Coli ladies? It's streaming live on youtube right now.

My favorites are Miss Kenya, Miss Trinidad and Tobago (I'm biased shhh) and Miss. Guyana.
Miss USA is also in the quarter finals right now. Who do you think is going to win?

2uj2slg.jpg
Miss Guyana

2rzdzwp.jpg
Miss Kenya

de4dnb.jpg
Miss Trinidad and Tobago

These were not the faces I expected to see for these countries(Guyana, T&T).:patrice:

Miss Kenya>>>>

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

2uj2slg.jpg
Miss Guyana

28uqscn.jpg
Miss USA

2rzdzwp.jpg
Miss Kenya

de4dnb.jpg
Miss Trinidad and Tobago

"Don't care"......:dwillhuh: I'm on it right now....Thanks for the drop........:bow: