Is Anxiety just in my head or is it real?

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I have the same thing.. Pretty sure it can be hereditary, and the more you have, the more you think about it which brings on anxiety over having anxiety.

Daps
BISMILLAHIR RAHMANIR RAHEEM. LOOK INTO ISLAM (SUBMISSION TO THE CREATOR) AND ALSO LOOK INTO PRAYING TO THE CREATOR THAT CREATED YOU FOR HELP. PRAY TO THE TRUE GOD, THE MOST MERCIFUL FOR HELP.

im muslim and it helps...but sometimes i wonder if life is the reason for my anxiety at times..

i have days where im very extroverted and outgoing ...like 2day, and then some little switch will cause me to go back into myself and not want to talk to anyone...and feel nervous in a way

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes when I go to sleep I feel like something is grabbing me and pulling me down and I jump up. shyt happens a lot. :huhldup:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
It means u thinking about something negative that u can't get off your mind.. think about it and deal with it and u should be ok..

Try to stay positive even if u can't get it off your mind..

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
im muslim and it helps...but sometimes i wonder if life is the reason for my anxiety at times..

i have days where im very extroverted and outgoing ...like 2day, and then some little switch will cause me to go back into myself and not want to talk to anyone...and feel nervous in a way

BISMILLAHIR RAHMENIR RAHEEM. INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF PRAYERS (DU'AAS) (SUPPLICATIONS), THAT YOU DO. THAT HELPED ME OUT BIG TIME. ALHAMDULILLAH. IN THE END THIS LIFE IS A TEST FROM ALLAH, AND JUST HAVE PATIENCE WITH IT. ALWAYS TRY TO DO THINGS FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH, AND WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK. DEFINETLY INCREASE YOUR DU'AAS, THIS HELPED ME OUT ALHAMDULILLAH.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
It means u thinking about something negative that u can't get off your mind.. think about it and deal with it and u should be ok..

Try to stay positive even if u can't get it off your mind..

How you deal with it breh? I got demons. I wronged alot of muhfukkas in my day. I always feel like karma is laughing at me for being a super stupid youth.