Is Aliens 1986 the best out of the franchise?

What was the best Alien film out of the franchise?

• Alien

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Aliens

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Aliens 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alien Resurrection

• Alien vs. Predator

• Aliens vs. Predator

• Requiem

• Prometheus

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Alien: Covenant

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I've watched this entire franchise since I was a kid, and I don't understand how they haven't done another film with another set of Marines in it. The Marines with Ripley were slaughtering Aliens like they were insects. We need that again.

Shout out to Idris Elba though for smoking weed on his ship.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Yeah it was some T2 shyt.

Alien is mega classic, changed the game. Which is the hallmark of classic material. Their DNA weaves into the zeitgeist into the future. That's actually the meaning and importance of classics. Game changers.

But Aliens just hit like a bomb. It was so ill. And much of what Aliens and Ripley brought to cinema went on to become standard in sci fi and action.

I wanna say Sarah Connor in T2 is in this vein. Need to Google the dates but fukc it. No Google. Hunger Games. Reeeeeeyyyy from "Star Wars". Tomb Raider. Fury Road.

Bad ass woman that's just mad ill with it. Not really even centered on her being female, but acknowledging her womanhood. Then she rips shop like a boss and stays ready.

Edit: Rey is definitely OD OP out of nowhere, but she was "just as nice" as the male force users that had been the focal point up til her. They went too far by making her just wake up one day with the soul glow.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Alien vs Predator isn't that bad actually and would probably receive better support if released today. Sanaa Lathan was really good in her role. I wish she got to do more of it.

f93ffc0e5b76c35f85c85739bafcb6f4.png

:wow: Looking like Samus from Metroid.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Alien vs Predator isn't that bad actually and would probably receive better support if released today. Sanaa Lathan was really good in her role. I wish she got to do more of it.

f93ffc0e5b76c35f85c85739bafcb6f4.png

:wow: Looking like Samus from Metroid.
This was decent, but they need to shoot the film based on the source material they used.