Is a Wrestlemania Main Event possible for my boy Seth Rollins at this point?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
As one of TSC's resident Seth stans I'll be honest: Him flopping hard in 2019 really hurt his stock.

His work since his transformation to the Monday Night Messiah and now the Visionary has been low key MVP type work.

He needs a win against Logan Paul at WM this year and a career defining storyline.

He should turn heel again, but I think he's at the point where the fans will never boo him for a prolonged period of time.

We need a Seth/Roman match a WM for the culture.
How did he flop in 2019?

And he was a heel doing heel shyt, the fans turned him face. I literally have not ever seen anything like it which is even more reason he belong in the main event :ohhh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
As one of TSC's resident Seth stans I'll be honest: Him flopping hard in 2019 really hurt his stock.

His work since his transformation to the Monday Night Messiah and now the Visionary has been low key MVP type work.

He needs a win against Logan Paul at WM this year and a career defining storyline.

He should turn heel again, but I think he's at the point where the fans will never boo him for a prolonged period of time.

We need a Seth/Roman match a WM for the culture.
Seth still needs a run-back with Roman since Seth the only person that Roman didn't beat during his 900+ days of being a champion, that alone could be a build to a WM main event match.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I had to check the validity of Orton and Edge’s main events, but they’re legit. :leon:

Edge got his Main Event in Year 3 of his push (Vs. Taker @ Mania XXIV). Orton got his in Year 5 (Vs. Triple H at Mania 25).

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I had to check the validity of Orton and Edge’s main events, but they’re legit. :leon:

Edge got his Main Event in Year 3 of his push (Vs. Taker @ Mania XXIV). Orton got his in Year 5 (Vs. Triple H at Mania 25).

Just goes to show you how they’ve failed to make stars.

Let me see if I’ll be able to put this in words properly

Notice how Orton and Edge, got their main events against HHH and Taker? And could’ve gotten it with Rock, Angle or Austin if they were still around, or Shawn Michaels if they chose to go that route.

That’s 6 legit superstars from the past era that could carry a Mania main event program with the superstars of the current era.
They were all booked properly, as each others equals, with Rock and Austin just being one level above them, but not by much.

Now, apart from Cena and Brock, no one from that generation will be able to carry a Wrestlemania main event program with any of these current guys. Not Orton, not Edge.

Besides Roman, no combination of wrestlers from this generation of main eventers will be able to carry a Wrestlemania program.
They’ve made it clear none of Seth, Owens, Lashley, Sami, Balor are even remotely close to Romans level. They won’t be able to carry a main event program with the next generation either

At this rate, Roman is going to be main eventing Wrestlemania for the next 5 years

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Seth Rollins already main-invented a WrestleMania at 31 when he pinned Roman in a triple threat to win the title and the show went off the air with him swinging the belt around

Yup. The cash-in made it a Triple Threat so this counts. How people see past this is beyond me.
lol cmon brehs. Yall know damn well thats not the same.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I still say Seth Vs Roman is the move post-Cody. The amount of history between them could be Bloodline-level must-see with the right writers.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
His main event should’ve come at WM35 against Brock but we were force fed the first WM main event with woman :francis:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
If Roman retains against Cody at Mania, then I could see Seth being the one of the only two remaining vessels to ultimately dethrone Roman somewhere down the line whether it be at Summerslam or next year's WrestleMania.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Idk. HHH looks at Seth as the workhouse and dude that can get people over with great matches. If it was to happen it would have to be vs Roman. The story is built in. I would want to see some tweaks to Seth character. Get rid of all that goofy talking promos and go back to serious Seth.

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol cmon brehs. Yall know damn well thats not the same.
The show ended with him winning the title in the main event, how does that not count ....I would argue that's more of a main event then triple H vs Jericho immediately after Rock/Hogan

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The show ended with him winning the title in the main event, how does that not count ....I would argue that's more of a main event then triple H vs Jericho immediately after Rock/Hogan
Because it wasn’t billed as the main event meaning no one knew it was happening :comeon:

Nobody bought tickets to see it :comeon: