Is a Wrestlemania Main Event possible for my boy Seth Rollins at this point?

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
9 years into his single run, and 6 (about to be 7) of the mania main events have been given to Roman :mjcry:

I’m pretty sure Cena’s number twos, Edge and Orton already had a Mania event 8 years into their main event run

Maybe they’ll throw him a bone, since it’s two nights now, but we all know night ones main event is World Heavyweight Championship status, night 2 is the real main event :mjcry:

My boy needs his classic wrestlemania main event build and video package

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I got him main eventing next year 👀

I think he carries his face momentum all through 2023 that by the time 2024 rolls in, they’ll pencil him for that spot :ehh:

But against who tho?
They’ve created a situation where Roman is the only must see superstar. :snoop:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As one of TSC's resident Seth stans I'll be honest: Him flopping hard in 2019 really hurt his stock.

His work since his transformation to the Monday Night Messiah and now the Visionary has been low key MVP type work.

He needs a win against Logan Paul at WM this year and a career defining storyline.

He should turn heel again, but I think he's at the point where the fans will never boo him for a prolonged period of time.

We need a Seth/Roman match a WM for the culture.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
It'll be him versus Austin Theory next year for one of the main titles. IMO hes been kind of passing the torch to Theory as the company workhorse.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Against Roman :mjgrin: Roman didn’t beat him. Roman lost by DQ. Seth is Roman’s kryptonite :leon:

Or against Cody to pay back for all those jobs :manny:

It’s crazy they haven’t really had a long term feud. It’s usually stop gap shyt for either of them before they move on to something else

Sorry, Cody vs Seth isn’t going to headline any Wrestlemania

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
As one of TSC's resident Seth stans I'll be honest: Him flopping hard in 2019 really hurt his stock.

His work since his transformation to the Monday Night Messiah and now the Visionary has been low key MVP type work.

He needs a win against Logan Paul at WM this year and a career defining storyline.

He should turn heel again, but I think he's at the point where the fans will never boo him for a prolonged period of time.

We need a Seth/Roman match a WM for the culture.

The issue is, those kind of storylines are reserved for the designated face of the company, and they come along once every few years

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
if he stay around long enough im sure he'll get one at least a triple threat match i mean edge got one :yeshrug: