Is a babyface attractive to women?

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
They "like" it, but babyface dudes gotta come with a natural edge to your personality cuz you're always in danger of getting labeled soft from looks alone. Like in that context means cute, like a cat. You gotta show them you're a lion though and not a kitten.

You might have to do some compensating since you don't have that aggressive manly man look. Out of all the "attractive types" you're the last type they're checking for, hardest to earn respect from and the first to get cheated on if you slip up. But at least you're not ugly
:to:Alls my life I had to fight

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Show love to girls who like your "babyface", OP. It's more than likely there are some that do. Don't worry about the rest.:yeshrug:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
They "like" it, but babyface dudes gotta come with a natural edge to your personality cuz you're always in danger of getting labeled soft from looks alone. Like in that context means cute, like a cat. You gotta show them you're a lion though and not a kitten.

You might have to do some compensating since you don't have that aggressive manly man look. Out of all the "attractive types" you're the last type they're checking for, hardest to earn respect from and the first to get cheated on if you slip up. But at least you're not ugly
Exactly. I noticed that too, had to start acting mysterious and cold at times to charm em.