Is 7am to 3pm the goat work shift?

Daps
Yes it is.

Getting off at 3 >>>>>

You have the whole rest of your day to yourself. Plus if you wait till 12 for lunch you're only there for a couple hours after lunch :blessed:

9-5 is the worst. You're stuck with the other Schmucks at the peak of traffic. Running errands becomes more of a hassle.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'd prefer an 11-7 type schedule
Id get home just in time for the games and I can go to sleep late
I'm a nite person
There's no amount of hours I could sleep and wake up at 5am feeling fully rested
Between 4-9am is when I get my good sleep
Waking up and getting to work while it's still dark outside is for the birds

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I have that shift from time to time, I prefer mornings overall cuz I can have the rest of the day to do shyt. Best part is you get off early enough to beat the major traffic jams.

This, I'd love to work that schedule. Plus come home and take a nap after work :blessed: or run errands before the rest of the world gets off work.

Although, I'd murder kittens to work 4 10 hour days. That extra day off would be so dope to have just to chill some.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This, I'd love to work that schedule. Plus come home and take a nap after work :blessed: or run errands before the rest of the world gets off work.

Although, I'd murder kittens to work 4 10 hour days. That extra day off would be so dope to have just to chill some.

Yeah that'd be a sick schedule. Especially if it's all mornings like starting at 5 or some shyt. Dodge traffic both ways and you got a lot of the day left.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
9 to 5 sux because you got traffic on the front and back end. And you cant do any personal biz without leaving early or taking off.

11, 12 to 7, 8 pm is the best...

But that 7 am is good too...imma night owl, but i only need 4-5 hrs of sleep anyway.