Is 50 Cent "Amusement Park" one of the worst rap singles of all time?

Daps
I remember when Fif dropped Hustlers Ambition (not to be confused with Animal Ambition). I wasn't feeling it at all.

Then Game came out with (I think) 120 bars and runnin on the hustlers ambition beat. All the sudden that was one of the hardest beats I ever heard!

I've never bought a Game album in my life, but his mix tapes were dope and he really showed he could rock a beat unlike 50.

Game destroyed him repeatedly in those days.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I remember when Fif dropped Hustlers Ambition (not to be confused with Animal Ambition). I wasn't feeling it at all.

Then Game came out with (I think) 120 bars and runnin on the hustlers ambition beat. All the sudden that was one of the hardest beats I ever heard!

I've never bought a Game album in my life, but his mix tapes were dope and he really showed he could rock a beat unlike 50.

Game destroyed him repeatedly in those days.
\

:scustHHH: :what:

The fukk out of here!!! :camby:

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
post GRODT has the corniest singles of all time, next to the cac that signed him.

Candy Shop/Best Friend/Amusement Park/Straight To The Bank=:huhldup::mjlol::scust::snoop:
Best Friend and Straight to the Bank was dope....

"I got more whips then a runaway slave" I might be a c00n for liking that line but its dope :wow:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Jacked Ja Rules whole flow :scust:
giphy.gif

He sure the fukk did & no one called him on it.