Is 40 too old to be playing Nintendo switch?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If i wanted to play with action figures at 40, who are you to tell me not to? Tf...

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Not really theres people of all age that play video games, grew up off them and therefore enjoy them. I see people in their 40s who go to comic stores and conventions too.

With Switch its sort of a mobile activty with some of the games I believe.

Nothing wrong with a little game here and there especially when friends over. Probably good for the reflexes and hand and eye co-ordination still

......but I wouldnt reccomend getting on the headset on your PS/xBox and playing against kids or getting too deep into it where it overpriotizes stuff at that age

I got an older breh who is 43 whos been out of work since September and I feel like hes given up. I come over to this nikka crib cause he invted me to chill and soon as step in and he was just sitting in his shorts feet up on the headset arguing with kids kneedeep playing fortnite for like what must have been hours and it was like 20 minutes before he even said hi to me while Im looking across from the other chair at him preoccupied like :mjtf:
and he got one of them Philly aki beards that got the salt and pepper and i was like "Gawd damn breh:unimpressed: you too old for this"

Hes also divorced with a kid and I noticed sometimes when Im over at his and the little man and him playing he goes extra hard at the kid to play the game right like some coach dad with ball:skip:

So I guess what Im saying is enjoy it, absolutley play but make sure you not wasting too much time what with other priorties. When you get to your 30s and 40s you can still do stuff in moderation and if not then you're in manchild, she wanna divorce range:huhldup:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I'll never understand why people care so much about what other people think when it comes to gaming and age. What were you gonna do if people said yes, Kobe 3-pointer your Switch into a local dumpster? :mjlol: Nobody's gonna report you to the feds for playing Animal Crossing or Mario Maker breh, you'll be fine lmao.