Iron Fist Invitational 2 - Coli Tekken Tournament Thread

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Bruh.. you got great spacing, solid execution, and decent punishment.. But for some reason you don’t like using lows.. I don’t think you did one hell sweep that whole match. Jins low game is part of why he so scary. You get a full combo off his hell sweep too unlike Kaz or Heihachi there’s no reason why shouldn’t abuse it

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Bruh.. you got great spacing, solid execution, and decent punishment.. But for some reason you don’t like using lows.. I don’t think you did one hell sweep that whole match. Jins low game is part of why he so scary. You get a full combo off his hell sweep too unlike Kaz or Heihachi there’s no reason why shouldn’t abuse it

It gets lost in the shuffle sometimes. And then I get into my own head while playing. Seeing how Tflasha plays, he reads lows so I opted out of using them. Jin gets punished badly on all of his lows. With this character you have to use the whole move list and when you're not doing that or executing that's the match.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
It gets lost in the shuffle sometimes. And then I get into my own head while playing. Seeing how Tflasha plays, he reads lows so I opted out of using them. Jin gets punished badly on all of his lows. With this character you have to use the whole move list and when you're not doing that or executing that's the match.
You can’t play mishimas and not use hellsweep.. yes of course it’s launch punishable but Hell Sweeps are unseeable. Making a hard read in T7 is basically guessing. I just noticed you barely throw lows period not just hell sweeps. If you watch the playback you’ll see what I’m talking about. If he starts ducking that’s even more to your advantage, you gotta mix these guys up

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
You can’t play mishimas and not use hellsweep.. yes of course it’s launch punishable but Hell Sweeps are unseeable. Making a hard read in T7 is basically guessing. I just noticed you barely throw lows period not just hell sweeps. If you watch the playback you’ll see what I’m talking about. If he starts ducking that’s even more to your advantage, you gotta mix these guys up

Can't argue that. Need to redo my gameplay. I play in a flowchart like state and need to cut that out. Back against the wall and I really start playing, no urgency throughout that game otherwise.

Can't let you all continue to surpass me.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Coli-Iron-Fist-Invitational-4.jpg