Consumed

Superstar
Daps

This dude right here

:picard:

3-0 Consumed

Doesn't commit to strings, knows all of your options. Plays Miguel

:hhh:

should go for hellsweeps more often. fish for CH's with magic 4 use and F4 for keepout. once miguel gets it its kinda hard to deal with him unless your character has great movement, evasion or some special panic options

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

should go for hellsweeps more often. fish for CH's with magic 4 use and F4 for keepout. once miguel gets it its kinda hard to deal with him unless your character has great movement, evasion or some special panic options

I know consumes Weakness.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Good tips, I'm going to add these to my game. Change up my rhythm as well, easy to pick apart in these games.

The type of training you did.
:wow:

I need to get on that workout plan.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Good tips, I'm going to add these to my game. Change up my rhythm as well, easy to pick apart in these games.

The type of training you did.
:wow:

I need to get on that workout plan.

Ever try Heihachi? Feel like the way you play with jab strings, frame traps, staying up close is suited with him. He got buffed a lot recently