Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Def aint Afghanistan

Afghanistan is a shythole and always has been

Thats prolly Iran they ballin
Yeah I was about to say the same...

Except Afghanistan...that's always been considered a backwater and about 1000 years behind the rest of the world.

Iran and iraq were known to be pretty westernized to some degree. Iran still is to some extent, but not like it use to be. I think the government is more theocratic than the actual population is. It's like Israel--you have your hardcore ultra orthadox types and they yell louder than anyone, but with a lot of people are culturally Zoroastrian but religiously identify as Shia

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
they made the joy of life unreachable

this feeds evil in the hearts of humanity

if they were free to embrace all that life has to offer they wouldn't be such a danger to themselves & the rest of the world

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
What a time

Wish I was alive back in the 60’s with all that We Are The World- let’s love everyone shyt was popping
Late 60’s -70’s lowkey the GOAT era

Everyone wearing fros smokin weed and fukking feminists with the windows open

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i think most of you missed the point of the thread. The poster was pointing out the fact that there was NOTHING different about these countries before "AMERICAN FREEDOM" came knocking on their doors, usurping their local governments, and causing extremist to gain political power. shyt was straight hippie shyt back then.