Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Israel killed the Iranian general who reportedly setup the Oct. 7 attack.
Iran responds with attack showing they can hit Israel.
Israel responded with attack showing they can hit Iran.

If that first statement is true then the two countries are probably in neutral stalemate/respect territory now.
I don't think either country has the need to respond at this point, again, if the first statement is true.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see your point, but Iran isn't forced to retaliate. In fact, it would probably make Israel look like even more a bully if they didn't respond.
If they don't, other nations will think it's okay to do what Israel did.

Iran was being the adult in the room.

And Israel actually lost here. Iran spent a couple million on old rockets and drones to Israel.

What it showed Iranian and global intelligence is where and how Israel's defense works. They basically showed their hand to the world.

On top of that, Iran did this all alone. Israel needed the US, UK, and France to defend itself. If Iran uses weapons Israel doesn't know about or gets others involved, it's a crises point.

That's why the US is asking Iran to let Israel hit them to save face.

The US doesn't want Israel to make threats with nukes because the minute they do, everyone will question why they have them and how the US can send billions to them when it's illegal to do so.

Israel has ZERO value to anyone

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

And Israel actually lost here. Iran spent a couple million on old rockets and drones to Israel.

What it showed Iranian and global intelligence is where and how Israel's defense works. They basically showed their hand to the world.

On top of that, Iran did this all alone. Israel needed the US, UK, and France to defend itself. If Iran uses weapons Israel doesn't know about or gets others involved, it's a crises point.

Yup. I don't know what people really expect and of course twitter accounts were trying to calm people down to not cause panic.

It's very much common knowledge that it's incredibly difficult to intercept ballistic/cruise missiles if countries went at it for real.

Like for volleys of traditional ICBM's between nuclear powers, not even hyper sonics or anything fancy, it's very well understood that most ordinance would not get shot down. Especially with decoys fired with them.

Iran going light exposed that more: no defense against any kind of missile holding a potential nuclear payload is reliable, at all. That's why nobody wants war. It's not about fancy offense, it's about how difficult it is to defend against the most basic of delivery systems as it is (ICBM's).

A single cruise missile can carry 10 warheads and 40 decoys.

Not to mention a real war would consist of high-altitude detonation causing EMP's to knock down defenses.

Ridiculous and naive to think any of these countries are playing for real yet.

Last edited:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Y'all fighting over Israel vs Iran fr fr.
This must be the bizarre Coli wtf happened.
It used to be:pacspit::camby: from the brehs and end of thread

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The US doesn't want Israel to make threats with nukes because the minute they do, everyone will question why they have them and how the US can send billions to them when it's illegal to do so.

Israel has ZERO value to anyone
images

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ay I would slide on you in real life and kill you, dont quote me again unless it's in my dms setting up a fade bytch.
I hope you're going for comedy with this, because as a sincere threat, coming from someone like you, it's:laff:

Dude has "anti-fash" in his title but sucks neo-fascist Israel dikk :laff:

Last edited:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Don't care for Israel I'm a sunni Muslim. Would feel nothing in my heart if Iran was wiped out tomorrow.

Nice try tho.

Stop bullshytting. You caught feelings and threw a neg when I joked about a tranny the other day.. Fraudulent Zionist :mjlol:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I hope you're going for comedy with this, because as a sincere threat, coming from someone like you, it's:laff:

Dude has "anti-fash in his title but sucks neo-fascist Israel dikk :laff:
Your entire reputation on this site is of a whiny bytch. I'm not pro isreal anything I just don't care for your narratives or points.

fukk Iran

fukk the yahudis

You're a bytch, and you feel comfortable saying that about my religion and Saudi bc you're behind a computer screen. But I promise I would take your life if you said anything about me or my religion to my face

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Your entire reputation on this site is of a whiny bytch. I'm not pro isreal anything I just don't care for your narratives or points.

fukk Iran

fukk the yahudis

You're a bytch, and you feel comfortable saying that about my religion and Saudi bc you're behind a computer screen. But I promise I would take your life if you said anything about me or my religion to my face

This is a dope song. You familiar with Fat Larry's Band?