Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Iran laid out a trap and these idiots walked right into it.

They were about to start normalizing relations with Egypt and Saudi Arabia and Iran reminded them that Israel is not a reasonable country.
You must be one of those people who think the dictators of the Arab world consult their citizens before making moves. The normalization will still go on as planned.
Saudi Arabia don't have a choice...they need Israeli and American nuclear technology to counter Iran.

If Iran gets the bomb it's over for the Saudi's

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Nah, tell me what you use :birdman:
tumblr_ndy7cdXFNe1tij5d6o1_500.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Israel should buy another country. Bro this has gotta be some inherent beef. Like if there’s no conflict in the world, then the world would be a boring utopia. The game inherently has things that people just beef over that makes no sense. Israel gotta be an example of that, I also think racism is too. Never makes any sense.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Israel is a little bigger than the size of the Bay Area. It's populated areas are far smaller than that.

The country has a total population of 9 million, the largest city has less than a million people living in it.

Iran doesn't need nukes to level it.

Like I said earlier, Netanyahu I don't think cares if his people die with him. Nothing that guy has done over the last decade tells me he loves his people.
Iran doesn’t have the technological capabilities to level Israel. :mjlol:

Even if they could Israel has the Samson option which basically means they would take everyone with them in the event they were defeated

The cope has been hilarious when Israel shoots down all of Irans shyt yet Iran gets bombed with impunity and never shoot shyt down. :dead: Must be Persian 3D chess.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Iran doesn’t have the technological capabilities to level Israel. :mjlol:

Even if they could Israel has the Samson option which basically means they would take everyone with them in the event they were defeated

The cope has been hilarious when Israel shoots down all of Irans shyt yet Iran gets bombed with impunity and never shoot shyt down. :dead: Must be Persian 3D chess.
Breh.

Israel's biggest cities like Tel Aviv are the size of Pasadena/Santa Monica. They're packed dense and small af.

It won't take many missiles to damage those major cities significantly.

Iran didn't even shoot decoys with their cruise missiles. Nor did they EMP anything to cripple defenses, which is what they'd most likely do if they were serious.