Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Israel ain't nuking Iran.

If they do, the whole world is gonna be on the brink of nuclear war. Nukes are a deterrent against somebody else who has nukes, not a method of war.
I wouldn't be to sure about that, Jews really seem to not give a fukk right now and want all the smoke, anybody can get it...

Iran and their stockpile of soviet era trash is a joke against those F35s but if others join in and push comes to shove you never know...

Most likely this bullshyt just going to fukk up stocks and gas...

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I see nothing wrong with Israel responding.
They just need to strike Iranian soil and call it a day. This should just be a warning to the terrorist rulers of Iran

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I'm so numb to these supposed "escalations" at this point

Only thing that'll let me know shyt's getting real is an all caps mobile notification from Drudge Report

Daps
I wouldn't be to sure about that, Jews really seem to not give a fukk right now and want all the smoke, anybody can get it...

Iran and their stockpile of soviet era trash is a joke against those F35s but if others join in and push comes to shove you never know...

Most likely this bullshyt just going to fukk up stocks and gas...

Hasn't been a nuke dropped in nearly a century and it only happened once.

Nobody wants nukes in play, because once any nation uses nukes, other nations are gonna start using nukes. Nobody wants to get that ball rolling. NOBODY.

It will literally be mutually assured destruction.