Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Israel can liberate Iran from the terrorist rulers of that country. The ayatollah and his regime have no legitimacy....The people hate them, They rule with brute force and intimidation
Let's see if the Iranians are lined in droves to die for that leadership when things get hot if (and it's a big if) the Israeli bombs start dropping in Iran.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That poster is a hardcore Zionist Israeli.

Israel can liberate Iran from the terrorist rulers of that country. The ayatollah and his regime have no legitimacy....The people hate them, They rule with brute force and intimidation
Let's see if the Iranians are lined in droves to die for that leadership when things get hot if (and it's a big if) the Israeli bombs start dropping in Iran.
Israel provoked this by bombing the Iranian embassy in Syria.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was wrong. Looks like Iran is launching a pretty large scale attack. I'm hearing cruise missles we're also launched.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Low Quality Posting

Iran started it by sending hamas on a fools errand.
Israel needs to strike Iran. I want to see if the people of Iran are willing to die for that leadership. This is the perfect time to find out for ourselves.
If I was a Jew I wouldn't be arguing with you on a hip-hop message...Highly unlikely.

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey

Make sense
That poster should go to Israel and join the Israeli armed forces. 80 percent of American or more don't want to enter a war in the middle east. We good