Iphone 8=Weak Sales, "Iphone X has to Produce"

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
No one gives a fukk about an iPhone 7S when the iPhone X was announced along with it

The iPhone X is going to be a pain in the ass to get for months to come

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
No one gives a fukk about an iPhone 7S when the iPhone X was announced along with it

The iPhone X is going to be a pain in the ass to get for months to come
Thank god I set my alarm. Still couldn’t get one for 25 mins. I heard by 30-45 mins you was already on a 5-6 week waiting list. I can’t imagine if you waited till the sun came up. People gonna be waiting on their X until April

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Thank god I set my alarm. Still couldn’t get one for 25 mins. I heard by 30-45 mins you was already on a 5-6 week waiting list. I can’t imagine if you waited till the sun came up. People gonna be waiting on their X until April

Bruh i set my alarm for 0230 est, fell asleep at 1 and was so drunk/sleepy I woke up when my alarm went off, turned off and went back to sleep until 0405 am smh.

My Apple pre order says Dec 05 :damn:

My T-Mobile pre orders say 11/2-11-3 and 11/2-11/10 but I don't think T-Mobile really knows for sure yet. :patrice:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Bruh i set my alarm for 0230 est, fell asleep at 1 and was so drunk/sleepy I woke up when my alarm went off, turned off and went back to sleep until 0405 am smh.

My Apple pre order says Dec 05 :damn:

My T-Mobile pre orders say 11/2-11-3 and 11/2-11/10 but I don't think T-Mobile really knows for sure yet. :patrice:
Nah ordering through your phone company is the best way. Most people think Apple presale, go to Apple. Your carrier knows exactly how many of them bytches they bought. If anything they’ll move the date up and not back

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Even The X isn’t too different from the iPhone 7 aside from the glass back and it not having Touch ID. They even have the same camera. I was considering upgrading and paying the downpayment with T-Mobile but after doing more research I decided that it’s not worth it for me right now.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Nah ordering through your phone company is the best way. Most people think Apple presale, go to Apple. Your carrier knows exactly how many of them bytches they bought. If anything they’ll move the date up and not back

Well I'll be damned. T-Mobile tried to. Charge me but amex thought it was fraud. Had to call T-Mobile and give them my card info again. Just got charged for the phone :blessed: