iPhone 11 Pics Leaked, Keep/Pay off your XS’s brehs

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Still have my x keeping this until there is an iPhone capable of 5g

Also these are super computers...stupid as he'll to keep upgrading and not keeping for 3-4 years ...even until it doesn't take the latest updates

At this point it's just diminished returns...early on the leaps were huge for phones and changing every year was more feasable if you were a tech geek but now nobody really feels the added hp or new gimmicks

If I want a dslr I'll just get an actual one

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Just wait a couple months from now Apple stans gonna say the ugly back camera grew on me :mjgrin:just like the notch
nikkas buying phones for the beauty of the back cameras and shyt now :mjlol:

Wake me up when one of these phones does something actually new.... I haven't found a reason to upgrade in 3 years and it's looking like 4 is a definite...

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
8+ gonna in my pocket till the wheels feel off. iPhone 7 is where they peaked

Got me the 8+ 256GB earlier isn’t the year and I’m sticking with it for now. Touch ID is still where it’s at as far as I’m concerned and I’m not thirsty for OLED. The novelty of these phones have worn off big time and now it’s about battery life and storage and just hoping that my favorite apps don’t get destroyed with updates.

Curious to see what iOS 13 brings to the table

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
My X is still performing really well. I'll probably replace the battery in it at the end of the year, but I ain't changing this shyt until 2020. Apple wants the raise the price? I'll just keep my device longer.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
What if this joint takes DSLR quality photographs though?

:ohhh:
It'll look like they can cause the pictures will be sharp but it's not possible to have the full quality of a DSLR because the phones just can't have a sensor big enough, and they have to use digital zooms (which tends to decrease quality greatly vs optical)
I honestly think the camera thing with phones now is a gimmick, I mean at best it's a 28mm lens with like 5x digital zooms
That just can't compare with getting a 24-70 2.8f lens.