Ipads for inmates

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so whats good about it?
I think improving prisoner's access to the world wide web is a good thing. Most of these men will not have regular access to a computer after they leave prison. And we all know that when you're looking for a job timely response to a communication from a potential employer is very important, especially when you have something like a criminal record going against you. If you have problem finding a job, your likelihood of going back to trapping to make ends meet will increase. You start trapping again, you'll probably going to get caught. Especially if you already have a record. If you get caught you're probably going back to prison. I think its common sense.

Either way, I'm glad someone is at least trying to think outside the box in terms of address the black male re-incarceration rate. I view it as a public health intervention, and when you design public health interventions, what you start off with is rarely what you'll end up with. Everything gets cut and tweaked and analyzed and usually by the end of the project what you end up with 80% different from what you start off with. So maybe he'll scrap the tablet idea, maybe it will yield amazing results. But I'm glad we're starting somewhere.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I think improving prisoner's access to the world wide web is a good thing. Most of these men will not have regular access to a computer after they leave prison. And we all know that when you're looking for a job timely response to a communication from a potential employer is very important, especially when you have something like a criminal record going against you. If you have problem finding a job, your likelihood of going back to trapping to make ends meet will increase. You start trapping again, you'll probably going to get caught. Especially if you already have a record. If you get caught you're probably going back to prison. I think its common sense.

Either way, I'm glad someone is at least trying to think outside the box in terms of address the black male re-incarceration rate. I view it as a public health intervention, and when you design public health interventions, what you start off with is rarely what you'll end up with. Everything gets cut and tweaked and analyzed and usually by the end of the project what you end up with 80% different from what you start off with. So maybe he'll scrap the tablet idea, maybe it will yield amazing results. But I'm glad we're starting somewhere.

did u read the article?

it doesnt say anything about letting them take the tablets with them upon release.................

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
that's not a realistic option

if anything, hand out a bunch of generic fleshlights and lube, along with some magazines.

Why not? In states where it's legal, let em work for p*ssy. You got companies like CCA making billions off of prisoners, the least they can do is throw em some ass.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why not? In states where it's legal, let em work for p*ssy. You got companies like CCA making billions off of prisoners, the least they can do is throw em some ass.
who's going to sign up to be the whore of a bunch of savage prisoners who hasn't seen p*ssy in god knows how long? what happens if inmates kill the hookers, who's liable? just doesn't sound realistic. besides part of the incentive of NOT going to jail is having access to women

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
That sucks then. But what would be the big deal about having an tablet in prison? Like what are you concerned about exactly?

one, its of no real benefit to the inmates

two, the manuafactures stand to make a fortune off of those tax dollars u were referring too......

three, these will be used as very intrusive monitoring tools on the inmates and their associates (that arent in prison)

four, since the state obviously can make funds for stuff like this available why dont they do it for children not in prison

five, because it is ridiculous and the rationale is even more stupid

six, because people who should be concerened dont even give a fukk

seven, because this is being used as an excuse to get rid of the libraries in prison

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
who's going to sign up to be the whore of a bunch of savage prisoners who hasn't seen p*ssy in god knows how long? what happens if inmates kill the hookers, who's liable? just doesn't sound realistic. besides part of the incentive of NOT going to jail is having access to women

Is this nikka really caping for hookers right now :dwillhuh:

The majority of prisoners incarcerated are their for non-violent offenses, they're not all homicidal maniacs. Here's some 2013 stats from the DOP (fed)"

http://www.bop.gov/news/quick.jsp

And these are hookers breh, they fukk hundreds of dudes a year in dirty ass cars and hotels, they used to being in danger :comeon:

As for liability, have them hoes sign a waiver. The same waiver you sign when you go sky diving. If you get killed, it's not our fault :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
one, its of no real benefit to the inmates

two, the manuafactures stand to make a fortune off of those tax dollars u were referring too......

three, these will be used as very intrusive monitoring tools on the inmates and their associates (that arent in prison)

four, since the state obviously can make funds for stuff like this available why dont they do it for children not in prison

five, because it is ridiculous and the rationale is even more stupid

six, because people who should be concerened dont even give a fukk

seven, because this is being used as an excuse to get rid of the libraries in prison
well i disagree that it is of no benefit to inmates. and why be mad at google if you're not going to be mad at the cac who owns the prison? and isn't being monitored the whole point of being in prison? and four, i agree that we could spend more money on education and less on prison, except that this is the united states. people don't think like that here. i'm not sure why you think the rationale is stupid. you still haven't explained that adequately. and i don't even know what your last point is talking about so I won't respond to it.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
well i disagree that it is of no benefit to inmates. and why be mad at google if you're not going to be mad at the cac who owns the prison? and isn't being monitored the whole point of being in prison? and four, i agree that we could spend more money on education and less on prison, except that this is the united states. people don't think like that here. i'm not sure why you think the rationale is stupid. you still haven't explained that adequately. and i don't even know what your last point is talking about so I won't respond to it.

i didnt say it was of no benefit.......i said it was of no real benefit? Did i say i was mad at google or that i wasnt mad at the cac who owns the prison? No, being monitored isnt the whole point of being in prison. People dont think like that here?????????? Who doesnt think like that here?

if you read the article u would have gotten my last point

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
to better track nikkas? like where the fukk was they going anyway? they locked down lol

how can yall be so simple........

to track their associates, their relationships with their family and friends, who they connect with on the outside, to track what they read, how they read, what they search on the internet, etc............

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yes, lets give them a communication device that can access the outside, thats a great idea for a fukking prison. :what:

Prisons need reform in this country but ipads for inmates is not the way.