Daps
why you mad?

they get to email family and shyt

thats a good look

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
its only to better track nikkas.

they even talking bout getting rid of prison libraries all together..........
for real?

thats wild son

my uncle got some time in the feds

and he said they took the weights cause inmates was cracking guards heads

and he said they dont like when the inmates be educated

shyt fukked up son

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's a good idea. If it prevents one from going back to prison it's way cheaper than paying $40K/yr to incarcerate them.

Imagine if the $40K that is used to maintain the cost of 1 black prisoner was used for employment? :lupe:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I think it's a good idea. If it prevents one from going back to prison it's way cheaper than paying $40K/yr to incarcerate them.

Imagine if the $40K that is used to maintain the cost of 1 black prisoner was used for employment? :lupe:

smh

so u really think an ipad would really be the difference maker in if someone goes to jail or not?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh

so u really think an ipad would really be the difference maker in if someone goes to jail or not?
Lol it's a 10-step program babe. I doubt a tablet is the heart and soul of the program, but a key aspect of it? Why not?

It's a drop in the bucket compared to the amt spent yearly, and I would prefer my tax dollars to to google rather than some old cac making his fortune off the dissemation of the black community.

But we can agree to disagree.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Lol it's a 10-step program babe. I doubt a tablet is the heart and soul of the program, but a key aspect of it? Why not?

It's a drop in the bucket compared to the amt spent yearly, and I would prefer my tax dollars to to google rather than some old cac making his fortune off the dissemation of the black community.

But we can agree to disagree.
its not agreeing to disagree. Its you being contempt to accept this foolish logic and me being content to let u

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
They should let em have prostitutes. It'd probably cut down on the prison violence.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should let em have prostitutes. It'd probably cut down on the prison violence.
that's not a realistic option

if anything, hand out a bunch of generic fleshlights and lube, along with some magazines.