IP Man 4: Coming to America (Trailer) (US: 12/25/19)

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good movie :mjgrin:

but damn, does every kung fu “master” have to get their asses kicked in these movies? :mjlol:

their asses should go down in rank after theyve gotten beaten in such an embarrassing fashion.:hhh:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I saw this a couple of weeks ago, it was dope. I was glad that :mjpls: cac got his.

That cac bytch starting shyt then crying and causing all that trouble. :bryan: Nothing changes.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

but damn, does every kung fu “master” have to get their asses kicked in these movies? :mjlol:

their asses should go down in rank after theyve gotten beaten in such an embarrassing fashion.:hhh:
Hell yeah :russ: that a old kung fu movie trope that get play alot to show off the main hero has the best fighting style compare to other :jawalrus:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

the master that went on first on the stage in Chinatown to fight, getting his ass kicked and was like "the stage's too small!" afterwards :russ: