IP Man 4: Coming to America (Trailer) (US: 12/25/19)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
From COF:

Updates: Ip Man 4 starts filming in April. Here’s a hint of what you can expect from one of the film’s plot devices: “I spoke with director Wilson Yip on the phone, but I’m not clear about all the details of the movie. I can only say that in the new movie, Ip Man will be looking for [his disciple] Bruce Lee in the United States”, said Donnie Yen (via JS). There’s currently no indication that Danny Chan Kwok-kwan (The Legend of Bruce Lee, Ip Man 3) will be back as “Bruce Lee” for Ip Man 4.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I know muhfukkas like to meddle. For example, I remember the government came through, gave the director Johnnie To the :usure: on his original ending of his Drug War film (piff btw) and had him change it.

If you're making a crime film chances they'll check you and say the bad guys can't win.:mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I know muhfukkas like to meddle. For example, I remember the government came through, gave the director Johnnie To the :usure: on his original ending of his Drug War film (piff btw) and had him change it.

If you're making a crime film chances they'll check you and say the bad guys can't win.:mjlol:
Yeah, Drug War is fukkin dope. Gotta watch it again.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
unfortunately China came through and crushed thebuildings espcially with cencorship and their view on what is "Right" and "wrong" within the entire medium used in China and Chinese Hong Kong (no longer british rule).

It's bullshyt to be honest..no more cat 3 films..less and less of great action films like we had in the 80's and 90's.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
They confused me not having his first son in the 3rd film