Investigators showed up on Hassan Campbells doorstep over "blogs"

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I wish that Hassan Campbell remains safe but this is terrifying.

They start off by asking him who is he working for or who motivated him to make his youtube videos and speak against pedophiles. As if he he was unable to come up with his views and vlogs by himself. This video proves that they are monitoring everything said in the social media sphere today and will intimidate those that are too outspoken. We always hear the conspiracy theories on Big Brother watching but to see it confirmed in real time is crazy.

This.

People think social media is freedom bla bla bla

Social media is panoptic. It's the greatest form of control.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
one of the Africa Bambatta accusers.. Currently hated by all of the conscious community

He brings up Bambatta in most of his videos
Ooooh, ok. Damn. So why would white folks be harassing him? I know they ain't riding for the conscious community like that. Or are we assuming that the hoteps hired the white folks?

I'ma catch up on this story. I heard it, assumed he did that shyt, and kim.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Ooooh, ok. Damn. So why would white folks be harassing him? I know they ain't riding for the conscious community like that. Or are we assuming that the hoteps hired the white folks?

I'ma catch up on this story. I heard it, assumed he did that shyt, and kim.

could be Bam. Comments say it might be 50 cause he was talking shyt about 50 and people say 50 is the feds. Some people say R Kelly.

Could be Zulu nation.. theres hella no names calling him out all the time

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
They dont like when "YOUTUBBAS" Speak on real shyt..they try to silence you..i wont be suprised if something happens to the brother soon.they love to stick "suicide" on folks smh