Intros Really Do Set The Tone

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yooo,
That fukking year was so garbage in Raw. When the brand split draft happened and Smackdown took most of the best talent like The Rock, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Edge, etc.

And to make it worse of course Eric Bischoff had to be running Monday Night Raw :dead: 2002 and 2003 were some of the worst years for Raw
I actually liked 03, it was just HHH's opening 15min promos every week that hurt it. I would say 02 & 04 were the bookends to a bad RAW era. Smackdown was just killing everything at that time and RAW couldn't compete with them.
I would like to see them do the current roster with Smackdown's My Time theme.
Man the custom versions of those are some of the absolute WOAT customs. It's literally just wrestlers walking slowly with a B&W filter.:mjlol:

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I actually liked 03, it was just HHH's opening 15min promos every week that hurt it. I would say 02 & 04 were the bookends to a bad RAW era. Smackdown was just killing everything at that time and RAW couldn't compete with them.

Man the custom versions of those are some of the absolute WOAT customs. It's literally just wrestlers walking slowly with a B&W filter.:mjlol:
Ok...

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH

Yea Raw wasn’t all terrible. Kane/Shane feud carried it, along with Authority figure Austin, HBK/Jericho feud in the summer and Legend Killer Orton. This is also the era where the women’s division stepped up and Trish Stratus really became a star in the ring to match her look and presence.