Intros Really Do Set The Tone

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Surprisingly this theme is when alot of people started tuning out.
Not because of the theme, more so the Katie Vick and HLA stuff. 2002 was one of the worst years ever RAW, it was New Generation levels of bad during that time. Funny thing is that everyone now including a lot of tv shows would kill for the ratings the WWE were getting at this time.:russ:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Not because of the theme, more so the Katie Vick and HLA stuff. 2002 was one of the worst years ever RAW, it was New Generation levels of bad during that time. Funny thing is that everyone now including a lot of tv shows would kill for the ratings the WWE were getting at this time.:russ:
Just about everyone would kill for the type of ratings tv shows were getting back then, not just WWE’s ratings. Streaming killed traditional tv ratings. DVR as well to some degree, don’t have to watch anything live anymore. After 24 hours, if you watch something on DVR it’s not even counted.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

Just about everyone would kill for the type of ratings tv shows were getting back then, not just WWE’s ratings. Streaming killed traditional tv ratings. DVR as well to some degree, don’t have to watch anything live anymore. After 24 hours, if you watch something on DVR it’s not even counted.
They might be doing better now even with the worse ratings because their sponsors aren't just Chef Boyardee and Fat Burner pills :mjlol:

Daps
Surprisingly this theme is when alot of people started tuning out.
I hate that Raw song so much

So glad they moved away from rock music.

It is a nice nostalgic video though. I agree, the fast pace cuts of a intro is better for wrasslin

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Yooo,
That fukking year was so garbage in Raw. When the brand split draft happened and Smackdown took most of the best talent like The Rock, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Edge, etc.

And to make it worse of course Eric Bischoff had to be running Monday Night Raw :dead: 2002 and 2003 were some of the worst years for Raw

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Never saw one episode of that show and I'm already SUPER pumped to see what the fat nikka's gonna eat

He's what I imagine Cornette's friend Brian Last looks like too. Some bleach blonde beer belly stoner with shades and a husky new yorker accent

Anyway it really is the GOAT wrestling theme, if not any show. Imagine the History Channel had a special on civil rights or Dora needs to find her backpack and that theme with a bunch of clips of burning buildings or Swiper jacking, somebody come in here and tell me you not watching:heh: