Introduce myself Tarik Sundiata El Bey nihilist agenda

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:ooh:

Let me make sure I got this right. You have stole this nikka phone and trying to air him out because he treated you like shyt? I have more to say but clear this up for me first

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Damn. I always thought he was cool as hell. Probably one of the only people on SOHH/The Coli that I would have taken seriously/listened to. :to:

Still cool in my book though. :ehh: Smart guy and he's rollin' in the p*ssy. :heh:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
b*tch if you did get ahold of his phone

We dappin that dude for running through your whole ratchet ass family

ouch-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-222.gif

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
:ooh:

Let me make sure I got this right. You have stole this nikka phone and trying to air him out because he treated you like shyt? I have more to say but clear this up for me first

this is what im thinking and whoever this is
is really playing themselves plus the fact that they type like 6 year old is bad enough

:bryan:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
And I got my ass kicked earlier for getting my fiance's little sister pregnant. Same bum ass petty ass nikka for getting caught sleeping with my fiance's friend Shayna. Same lying ass b*stard that cried over the phone for nearly an hour trying to get back in my girl's good gracious. I'm the same guy that teaches and preaches to honor the women but does the total opposite. Im same bytch that will get my ass best again when I get out the hospital. By the way you dumbass, I got your phone.

:ohhh:

Btw this thread would've never lasted to see the sun light if it was on the other site.
Dude is dirty if all of it is true...getting your fiance's sister pregnant and dude already has 2 kids :snoop:

Please do tell more of this situation. Pics and videos would be appreciated.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
And I got my ass kicked earlier for getting my fiance's little sister pregnant. Same bum ass petty ass nikka for getting caught sleeping with my fiance's friend Shayna. Same lying ass b*stard that cried over the phone for nearly an hour trying to get back in my girl's good gracious. I'm the same guy that teaches and preaches to honor the women but does the total opposite. Im same bytch that will get my ass best again when I get out the hospital. By the way you dumbass, I got your phone.

fukking goon ass nikka, ill dap him when he returns from hospital :laugh:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Who kicked his ass, and hit him in the jaw so hard he turned and jumped a fence?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:ohlawd: dammmmmmmm lady
my nikka Nihilist supposed to be married with a newborn right:krs:

u should get some revenge sex:jawalrus:

*edit, i am so evil:damn: dont get revenge sex, take the higher road