Avengers compound
tumblr_mmhm3hb8hD1rp5mhgo4_r2_250_zpskjyjv4z9.gif

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
shytty cliffhanger
Aĺl this means is that the book doesn't have to be translated. Baije knew how to read it the whole time. It's probably some Zodiac Killer/Enigma cypher shyt anyway. People trying to translate what isn't meant to be translated, code hiding other code.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn Sunny, you should have taken his head :damn:. Now Henry has to grow up without Veil :mjcry:. A part of me thought she wouldn't be making it out of this season alive. That fight between Sunny and Quinn was :whoo:. The lighting and Quinn busting out the sais to do work.

Bajie busting out the nun chucks :wow:, so at the end there he used the book to reactive the satelite which sent out some kind of signal :patrice:

With Quinn dead and retrieving his son, I wonder if Sunny's goal for next season will be to get MK back and take down the Widow :jbhmm:

Still not sure why she continues to be so obsessed with him and trying to use his gift. Seems like it's more trouble than its worth, but she is able to turn him to the dark side fully it might help his character.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Why would you use the term "bad" referring to a young girl?
Or I misunderstood something?
I went over this a couple of pages ago. When I was referring to Minerva I wasn't referring to her when she was 5 years old. I meant when she got older a

and was around her 20s she was probably bad as shyt. Which I why I wouldn't blame Bajie if he ended up smashing. Ofc I wouldn't a fukking 5 year old bad

wtf?!?!?:scust:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Anyways I really wanna see Quinn dead by the end of this. He's honestly just been annoying this entire season.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, that shyt was on point. I hate what Vale did........ She should have just waited while Sonny figured out something. Quinn was bleeding to death anyway. Got Damn Bajie, what the hell did he turn on? I want the Widow to get her power back. And damn it, Tilda and ol' girl where are they going to go? That fight with Quinn was so on point. He had to show out in the end since he did train Sonny.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Tilda, Odessa and MK are like a wack version of Korra, Asami and Mako.

Veil has made one bad decision after another. She should have never killed Brother Edgar. That nikka worshipped the ground Sunny walked on, not Quinn. Any other woman would have found a way to wrap him around her finger. Harem women and eunuch/fakkit alliances go way back.

I'm glad she's gone. She stopped being sympathetic when she stopped having a brain.

Not cool that the only dark-skinned woman was a backstabber selling people into slavery.

Brothers get killed graphically.

Waldo is this series Cidolfus Orlandeau.

The way the five poisons works is pretty deep. It kills the body but also damns the soul to its own personal hell after giving it paradise.

Is it true that cover of Wired is from Bioshock the game? Is Azra under the sea, or one of the infinite alternate Columbias in the sky?

That fat mufukka has to be a set of clones or space-time manipulator.

What the fukk is MexSol?

I like two theories:

1. Into The Badlands is after The Walking Dead is after Breaking Bad;

2. MK and people like him are Cylons -- machines who think they're human... which melds with the nanobot theory.

My other personal crack head canon is Azra is
Zona, and Quinn's ice cream is a modified form of the zombie virus used on the sub in ZNation.