Intimidated About Going Into The Gym For The First Time

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
i didn't make this thread because i was intimidated about people looking at me or being smaller than everybody else, moreso because i've never touched a weight in my life and don't know what the fukk i'm doing or where to start...
First week or two I'd suggest devoting a full hour and a half to figuring out your game plan. Doing curls and machines is a great way history while you take note of what people are doing with the free weights (dumbells) .. squatting, bench pressing and dead lifting you don't have to rush to do.. most people don't even do em

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i didn't make this thread because i was intimidated about people looking at me or being smaller than everybody else, moreso because i've never touched a weight in my life and don't know what the fukk i'm doing or where to start...
I'm a female and felt that way times 2, way back when I started - not too many chicks in the free weights section. But I hit exrx, looked up a 3 day split, went through the exercises for each body part i was told to hit, picked ones that looked like I could do and built a great beginner routine. From there just watching YouTube or other videos on proper form helps you build more advanced routines or vary your exercises.

Watching how it's performed ahead of time and having a written routine helps a lot in your early days.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Bruh it's 2017 you ever heard of you tube you can find about million how to videos