Intimacy Intervention: My husband uses racial slurs during sex

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Intimacy Intervention: My Husband Uses Racial Slurs During Sex

black women love caping for their white daddy too. i like how 80% of these birds think the article is fake.

LL

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The coli koons n kaks can let this broad have it for all I care. That paragraph was despicable. Notice how she couldnt resist shtting on black men, even tho the subject is about the mentally abusive ways of her white husband. This culture we have where people place money above their own humanity, and others, is just disgusting.

right. not to mention she was like "he courted me.. i feel like a woman" ........ any woman who identifies with this ..... but still be tryna talk "im i.dependent" shyt..... need a shower

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop caring bout her trials after this!

@Anothergirl explain yourself :leostare:

What's crazy is, she states that black men weren't like her husband, but he is letting her know she is beneath him constantly. If he was black, and calling her a hoodbooga during sex, she would get rid of him with the quickness for not respecting her as the black queen she is. A whiteman with money, can call her a ****** bytch, who he freed with marriage, because he is a ****** lover, and she is wondering what do do about it, because he takes care of her so she doesn't have to work!:bryan:

If money isn't power to women, I don't know what is.

Last edited by a moderator: