@Intilectual Recipricol banned:Free reps and dap for all. EDIT:Unbanned neg post 113*UPDATE*Rebanned

Should Intilectual Recipricol be banned permanently?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I wish we had hamster archives at hand so yall could see the epic sonning and exposal I gave him on there... Dude was never the same again he fell back until he got brave on the coli again.

Nikka looked like Carl Winslow 5-6 years ago he must look like someone grandpa by now :dead:
are you the one who made the "Someone said, whenever you see the word Nas.." then when you click the thread, OP said, "IR will immediately be there.."

second post was a time stamp of him lurking the thread within the first minute of it being posted.. :dead:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
are you the one who made the "Someone said, whenever you see the word Nas.." then when you click the thread, OP said, "IR will immediately be there.."

second post was a time stamp of him lurking the thread within the first minute of it being posted.. :dead:
LMAO..duke had issues and some secretly sick obsession with nasir jones.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
If he's banned permanently the forums will be significantly better and there will be less redundant talk because he constantly says the same predictable dumb shyt and adds very little in comparison.

6INP

:dead: :dead: that thread was just :banderas: all around

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
He was warned not to bait,did it anyway. @mobbinfms blew the whistle,got him banned,and his thread thrown in the bushes:naswon:

so this nikka snitches and randomly throws out negs on non negworthy post on sum hater sh1t (lil dude and his butt buddies stay stalkin me)

bunch of lame ass nikkas on this shyt man

Proud to tell on nikkas

and I don't even fuk with intelitecul recipricol, nigas was a weirdo with a Nas obsession

but telling on nikkas is gayer than whatever he does

:snoop:

edit on 2/5/2015:

Addressing the butt buddy neg gang/click/crew, and since u in particular asked the question.

Neg Given: Yesterday at 12:25 PM @You Win Perfect

You Win Perfect commented: (Who keeps reppin you into green) Post #12047289

Breh, i know it might be hard for u to believe, but when u speak real shyt nikkas will occasionally rep u. I don't get down with the immature rep boosting crap, I don't have buddies repping me like u lil dudes do nor do I beg nikkas to rep me on sum lame homo shyt. I don't really care for pos reps at all bruh. Ppl just fuk with the shyt I say sometimes

:yeshrug:

Now that I answered your question, please answer mines...

How does it feel to be a hater breh?

My cock must taste delicious if u been slurping on it for this long

:ohhh:

Last edited:

Ronald

Daps
I wish we had hamster archives at hand so yall could see the epic sonning and exposal I gave him on there... Dude was never the same again he fell back until he got brave on the coli again.

Nikka looked like Carl Winslow 5-6 years ago he must look like someone grandpa by now :dead:

one of the greatest threads in sohh/coli history :wow: