@Intilectual Recipricol banned:Free reps and dap for all. EDIT:Unbanned neg post 113*UPDATE*Rebanned

Should Intilectual Recipricol be banned permanently?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Pac stans and NaS stans should be brothers as they are the two goats:mjcry:

Get the fukk outta here. :camby:

A real Nas stan should realize how average a rapper 2Pac was. You should have at least 20 rappers ahead of him.

If you don't you're favorite Nas song is prolly "Big Things" or some shyt. :scust:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
90s NY biased real af on this site

nikkas can diss pac all day, but talk about Nas and Piggie u get banned

:camby:

It weren't cause he spoke about Nas, he's been doing that for years, was persistent trolling after being warned to stop.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Get the fukk outta here. :camby:

A real Nas stan should realize how average a rapper 2Pac was. You should have at least 20 rappers ahead of him.

If you don't you're favorite Nas song is prolly "Big Things" or some shyt. :scust:
There's a reason NaS himself loved pac. Cause he's the truth. You claim to be a NaS stan yet blast his taste in music:snoop:

Btw there's rappers NaS didn't fukk with but i rocked with cause I'm my own man. Some of yall take this stan shyt too seriously:heh:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How was he trolling? Nas is garbage

It was nothing to do with Nas why he got banned, it was persistent troll threads. Not genuine discussion threads but attention seeking disingenuous troll threads, with the specific purpose of trolling individuals rather than making authentic threads. He needs to be taught a lesson, he's allowed to dislike Nas and criticize but his redundant gimmick was getting tiring. Has been for a long time but even more so. He was just clogging shyt up with nonsense trolling. Then insulting Cook for no reason at all.

Last edited:
Daps
I wanna apologize on behalf of real Nas stans worldwide.

These snitches and bytches do not represent us, they're a small minority who just happen to post on The Coli.

Sincerely, President of the Nas Stan Club.