Interviewing Immortal Technique tomm any questions?

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
- How's his school in Afghanistan going?

- His opinion on the hip hop underground these days

- His opinion on the state of NY hip hop today

- Any young underground MC he likes

- When is the next official album coming out

- His thoughts on what's happening in Syria right now

all these right hurrrrr

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i remember when Jay Z got Charlamagne the God fired...Took the fork with the big chunk of food on it right out of his hands while he was eating. Jay Z was cold for that

As for immortal Tech.....I'm positive that his lil business in Afganistan has him on a "Persons of Interest" list. Ask him has he had any backlash from the government in any shape or form due to his business is Afghanistan. I know someone high up is looking at Tech as a radical American that has the hearts and minds of a bunch of Afghan kids which can be viewed as a problem later down the line

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:rudy:

its nikkas like u that think they know everything lookin like a fukkin fool. unlike you, i like to get info from all possible sources, and have an open mind to things. i would go in but i kno u shock posting so i'll leave it at that

fakkit.

Hurt Feelings:russ:

BAMBINO

100% pure uncut fukkery
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
What's his relationship with Dipset, i read other interview in which he gave em a lot of props.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
ASK HIM WHY HE DOESN'T PROPOSE ANY SOLUTIONS TO THE PROBLEMS HE RAPS ABOUT, BROTHER!

ASK HIM, REF!

AND "WELL LETS HAVE A REVOLUTION" ISN'T AN ANSWER AT ALL, BROTHER! A REVOLUTION BACKED BY WHAT? AND WHO? AND WITH WHAT SPECIFIC GOALS? THIS JABRONI IS A CHARACTER, DUDE!

My dude Hulk kickin knowledge :russ: ::ohhh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
when the fukk is rev vol 3 comin out.......seriously????

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Ask him where he see's himself in 10 years.

Lol @ nikkas saying his flow is wack, asking who he is and just shytting on him in general.

:sitdown:

Technique is my nikka, but his flow is doo doo.

Technique the political activist >>>> Technique the rapper

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah but thats gonna be a dope interview, I know a chick who's interviewed him multiple times, couple of clips are on youtube. tech is probably the only rapper who i think is actually intelligent (killer mike is smart too). there's nothing pseudo about how versed Tech is in regards to world issues and history, dude impressed the hell of me. unlike a cat like lupe, one of the only rappers i listen to but son gotta be the most fake-smart rapper ever