Interview With The Vampire - TV Series (AMC/Oct 2nd/Trailer)

Daps
if the show becomes a big hit. grayworm could get an emmy just for the last church scene.

the show doesn't shy away from the racial shyt but im still happy to see a well off black family

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Greyworm says Lestat is his "murderer, mentor and lover...", so there will definitely be :dame: . Just hate it had to be him. He looks good post- GOT though.

There was plenty of :dame: in the original movie as well

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crackas are so insufferable. Everything is about race with them.

The original movie had black vampires but, the reboot can't?

Is it better than the original? No. Do I still want to watch? Yes.

Just enjoy the shyt and STFU.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably first Anne Rice adaptation I've seen that don't beat around the bush with the gay shyt at all like they usually do. They don't shy away from it lmao. These vampires are not from Harlem is what I'm saying.

Its funny that I never realized it when I was younger that they were 'a thing' :mjlol:

But it mad obvious in hindsight. Two immortal nikkas raising a daughter together w/ no female around :dame:

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Its funny that I never realized it when I was younger that they were 'a thing' :mjlol:

But it mad obvious in hindsight. Two immortal nikkas raising a daughter together w/ no female around :dame:
Bruh I never noticed that as a kid either. Itā€™s obvious now but I never thought about it like that. I thought they was just homies šŸ˜‚