Interview with Spot of Grand Hustle

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good interview bro,haven't listened to dudes music yet...maybe if he changed his name to thecoli :obama:...and btw what's with that milf profile?:snoop: We should be gettin enuff traffic to get esther baxter by now.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
223 views isnt so bad for holiday weekend. I need some suggestions for who I should interview next? Gotta be a mid level to lower level guy untill we eatin off 100 billion views. the coli billionaire boys views comin soon

badvillain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
223 views isnt so bad for holiday weekend. I need some suggestions for who I should interview next? Gotta be a mid level to lower level guy untill we eatin off 100 billion views. the coli billionaire boys views comin soon

The easiest way is to go to events/shows, I haven't did any docs/interview in a minute but we would get a gang just from going to local shows and knowing the promoters:

http://youtube.com/feedoffrap

flipn50

Pro
Daps
You should interview Vybe Beatz or Johnny Juliano. They aren't major producers but they have huge following that are bigger than a lot of major producers.

They cakin too.

Some others I can think of are Chevy Woods, Lola Monroe, and AJ Hernz.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
You should interview Vybe Beatz or Johnny Juliano. They aren't major producers but they have huge following that are bigger than a lot of major producers.

They cakin too.

Some others I can think of are Chevy Woods, Lola Monroe, and AJ Hernz.

Maybe we can have a poll people vote and submit questions.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I’m still one of yall, I’m just outchea fulfilling my destiny. Big shyt poppin, salute yall coli boyz

:myman:

when you the hottest in the game we need that follow up interview bruh. I know you humble enough to do it even when you jay-z level.