INTERVIEW: Man who killed over 1,600 people in WAR

Daps
The way he smiles you can see he thinks its sooo cool:gladbron: like he lives a videogame.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I mean your getting paid to legally kill insurgents. I can see how that would lead someone to becoming a sociopath an wanting more. shyt sometimes all it takes is 1-2 people for someone to become addicted to killing

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I met a white boy who was out there in the war. The nikka literally said "its like call of duty..." as soon as he said that I was thinking to my self. Let me end this conversation as soon as possible and get the fukk away from this sociopath.

The part that really bothers me is the fact that he said that he tried to be a cop but (lucky for us) he failed the written test. He also said he's gonna volunteer to go back to serve.

Can you imagine sociopath's like this with a badge and a gun. When cops kill black kids, I don't understand how black people always say dumb shyt talking about "his guilt will eat at him for what he has done."

:what: These muthafukkas have no guilt and they feel that them ending your life is justified.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Patriot groups think they can win against the government :russ:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Anyone who killed that many people is gonna end up like that...if youre getting emotionally invested after each kill you end up as one of the dudes with PTSD or committing that. I knew a guy from high school who's in the special forces, I knew he caught mad bodies altho he didnt brag about it or anything. Guy was cold as hell tho u can tell he'd kill a nikka without thinking twice and had basically no emotion when talking about killing people. Its pretty much a prerequesite for these dudes

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Some people are built differently than others... not to mention, war changes people. Most of you are also on the outside looking in and can't say how you would react if placed in a similar circumstance/situation.