Intervention Thread....@King Are You Sus Breh?

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Didn't he post a video of himself standing in the background with a bunch of Colombian prostitutes, or did I miss remember that?

Now that I don't remember
He did. But then he either forgot about that, or hoped everyone else would, because he just recently made a thread asking for advice about going overseas.

I asked him about it, and he said the video wasn't him, but some TikTok dude, and that I was stupid for believing it was him(??). I made all the obvious points that would come from such an admission and statements, and he then accused me of being said TikTok person.

After I advised him how pathetic he was making himself look, he abandoned his own thread.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
There he sat upon his dilapidated twin mattress watching Snowfall on his 42" Vizio television. Laying on his stomach, feet in the air, he began kicking frantically into his mattress. He had just witnessed the scene where Franklin and Leon killed Carvel for violating Lenny and attempting to violate them next. At the sight of this, his rage and frustration grew to know no bounds. He realized in that moment he was now alone again not even a kindred spirit in a fictional universe survived for him to revel in and uplift his spirits.The diabolical sting of predatory fakkitry was marked upon him again. Some say his heart grew colder that day. Entrenched in ice inside his chest the beats were meticulous. Too precise even one could barely believe it was an organ at all rather mimicking machinery. Tick tock. Tick tock. In rhythm his heart drummed with his hello kitty wrist watch he kept sitting by his phone on his night stand. "I am not a fakkit" he said while exhaling a sigh of frustration. He then proceeded to retrieve his phone from the night stand. On the screen, his homepage lie "thecoli sports, hip hop, piff" strewn across the cracked screen. His finger lay on the face of the screen under it a single button that read "post thread"...

:lupe: Coli Copypasta?!?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Hey OP, there's nothing wrong with being gay, unless you're straight, then there's definitely something wrong with being gay :damn: