Interracial questions PT 1

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can tell by the screen cap these two arent the brightest.

Like Mr Somebody said...if you look for people hating on your relationship youre going to think the hate is everywhere...but most of it is in your head.

^^^this. i looked at the still and was like .."naaaah im not watching this"

the MOST stares i ever got was when i dated this chick from uruguay. mostly from other black men and mexican men that thought she was mexican wondering why she was with me.

i've dated a white girl and got stared at by white people and, no bullshyt, other black/white couples. the woman would stare me down and the dude would stare my girl down lol.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
it's 2013 brehs, it doesn't really matter in the end as long as you down for one another. those 2 may be stupid, but that stuff still happens from time to time. when me and my girl first got together, it was always black women with the :rudy:. then i met her white grandpa and he hit me with the :beli:.

that being said, alot of the brehs on here look for opportunities to shyt on interracial couples, it's not really that serious.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
my girl is white and honestly i could give two fukks if we get stares or not... im from canada grew up in a city of a population of about 1million and about 1-2 percent blacks tho so im used to being the only nicca around...

I dont really fukk with people in general tho and even though most cacs in canada are waaaay less bigoted than the states i just expect every cac i see to be a racist... its like that chris rock joke where he goes on live with regis and regis calls him a niccer... and hes like "Damnit i knew it regis, i shouldve been ready for it!"

Im always cognizant of the fact that she's white and im black tho, the garbage on the first page about love erasing those social constructs is bs... if she says something offensive im a snap on her... like she was just trying to say last night that kim kardashian was too good looking for kanye and... i called a racist :ld:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I can tell by the screen cap these two arent the brightest.

Like Mr Somebody said...if you look for people hating on your relationship youre going to think the hate is everywhere...but most of it is in your head.

Uh yeah, this is bullsht. 400 years of brutal racial history would like to have a word with you. Its not in the victims "head"

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know breah. Part of me is a bit of a hypocrite. :guilty:

Sometimes I look at brehs and brezettes with their white S/O and be like :dry: deep in my mind. But at the same time I fukks with latinas :guilty:.

But my problem is really with those who ONLY date white or others. Like my patna Jada: I've known homie 8 years and seen him with 6 different women. none of them were ever black or close to it.
Personally I love black women (especially dark skinned ones) :inlove: but i dont restrict myself to black women only. I find latinas very attractive. I even have a thing for this Japanese girl at my gym.

But when it all comes down to it i cant see myself marrying someone of another race. Hell i have a hard time seeing myself marrying another black person who doesnt have caribbean roots like myself.

your inner militant :smugfavre:. We all have one :manny:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My woman is chinese but we dont focus on demonic thoughts. We have enough trouble worrying about our own problems. Sitting around worrying about the thoughts of people who have demonic thoughts is a bit unecessary because people with love in their heart have no hate for couples that love one another, friends. :sitdown:

Might solve a mystery or rewrite history

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Might solve a mystery or rewrite history

Excuse me, friend? I have no need to lie about my relationship. My wife is chinese and we have a son, friend. Hes a cute little guy. :hug: When we walk through the street and i carry that portable car seat there are some individuals who see us, with child and give demonic glances but you know, people like that who want their demonic stares to be acknowledged in front of your family like that are just satanic filth to me friend and the type of people ill be teaching my son, to avoid. Some people arent happy with their own lives and have to use the powers of hell to bring attention to themselves. This is the mark of a sad individual and thats so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

semtex

:)
Daps
Never fails. Chicks who like black dudes always have that homely look to them. :why:

Don't be a bottomfeeder brehs :ufdup: pouncin on the white man's scraps implies that you are less than the white man. Like dogs are to humans.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I'm black and Japanese. Any relationship I have is IR and to be honest I have 0 fawks to give about outsiders intruding in my happy dikk time...